Friday, February 19, 2010

Getting License For A Concession Trailer In Ontario What Kind Of Job Can I Get With My Bad Driving Record?

What kind of Job can I get with my bad driving record? - getting license for a concession trailer in ontario

I'm 22nd I support a family (wife + 1 years old).
I won $ 28/hr in heavy duty, but it is very slow.
I can not wait to pick it up ... I waited since March 2009.
I think a career change ... Suggestions?

I need services to start at least $ 15 per hour. I have been working overtime. In the SD / OC / LA / IE areas.
I have a GED. I have 1 years exp. Concession. 1 years. exp of data entry.
4-5 years exp in heavy construction.
My hobbies luck / skill: the art of airbrush, with vinyl DJ.
I drive forklift trucks and trailers, and so (is and I am entitled to from my union do)
... But I have 5 points on my license for speeding = / in my own car.

Please, if anyone knows anything, I would appreciate suggestions.

Thanks in advance

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

TRAFFIC rewards you do not have to work, then drive certain points may be open

Post a Comment