Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Car Sales Application Cover Letter I Lost The Title To My Car How Long Will It Take For PA DOT To Send Another And What Documents Will I Need?

I lost the title to my car how long will it take for PA DOT to send another and what documents will I need? - car sales application cover letter

I have the original of the completed application, indicating that the financier may have paid financial obligations to the vehicle, and I am the owner of the car. I ordered a private sale of the vehicle within the next two days and will be transferred to the track as quickly as possible.

3 comments:

oklatom said...

http://www.padmv.org/

Click on the forms on the left side.
Then click on form MV-38e - replacement (twice)

Print. Fill it instead of up to $ 22.50 and will generate a new title for you. Ask them how long until I would say 30 days, but I'm not sure.

fordman0... said...

Sorry, the title is longer than the back (probably 2 to 6 weeks Ships) and very difficult to get a car, w / no title, although you still will not work pper if buyers do know nothing good waiting for you, just is sent to the and then to say that the car was stolen, and buyers can label and what is the point of buying a car that does not score and make sure I know, but I think that my life suks purchased 1989 F150 mean istill untitled therefore his case is not in my name and my brother used to send a new title

UCANTCME said...

WHY NOT JUST can call your local DMV to answer your questions and AT THE SAME TIME, you get the right answer to your question.

Post a Comment