Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Example Of Church Letters Letters To The Seven Churches, How Would You Know What Was In Them If You Did Not Attend? Christ Established?

Letters to the seven Churches, how would you know what was in them if you did not attend? Christ established? - example of church letters

Church. It is called the Bride of Christ. Why not going to attend and participate? If others are hypocrites, we must not hypocritical, to set an example for them. We miss you in church, please consider participating in the faith in Christ and be part of that which he has set, is not it?

4 comments:

~Crystal... said...

Agree!

chris p said...

Only when they are called.

These are the seven churches of the time.
We are at the last minute.

heir_to_... said...

It encourages us to leave our community.

I may sing praises it in his presence with his people
I like to stand and cheer, clap and raise their voice.
I put my feet to dance
My heart fills with joy
It gives me reason to rejoice.

proficie... said...

I'm too busy to participate.

Post a Comment