Thursday, January 21, 2010

Arrow Wraps What Do The Symbols Next To My Sent/received Text Messages Mean?

What do the symbols next to my sent/received text messages mean? - arrow wraps

I have a Samsung SCH-U740 cell phone - providers Verizon - The SMS message sent to (the packages of the messages I sent is left to a small box, perhaps more) are used with different symbols. Some of them include an arrow pointing outwards, and some have an arrow to (what I probably given as a response), and there is a red cross and the boat. I'm sure there are more, but I do not know what the symbols mean? He begins to torment me.

Please can someone tell me what are the symbols and what they mean?

Thank you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

See pages 11 a.m. to 12 a.m. on the list of textbooks, the icons there.

If you no longer maunal you by:

http://www.samsung.com/us/support/downlo ...

Post a Comment