Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Unlock Code Do Gta 4 Manual Activation GTA 4 Pc Offline Atitivation?

GTA 4 pc offline atitivation? - unlock code do gta 4 manual activation

I had offline problems activating my account. I have all steps (including the downloading file GTAIVPC_OfflineInstaller.zip ')
I returned to my PC and entered the unlock code, I can massage, one of the codes has expired (I do not remember what it was). Is it necessary to do all the steps at a time, and I keep GTA 4 - manual activation screen (when I open my unlock the application), while all of the steps on another PC.

And if I all the steps I need to download the file GTAIVPC_OfflineInstaller.zip "again.

Please HELP! SecuRom no answer to my e-mail within 2 days.

1 comment:

Omri S said...

What is the unlock code in?

Post a Comment