Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Wooden Poker Chip Cases Do You These Are Funny Joke(s)?

Do you these are funny joke(s)? - wooden poker chip cases

There were three guys who needed a toilet. The first man came and said cleark
"I need a toilet, and fast!"
"I am ok a silver in the forest, and a song, have you?
"I will have money!
The second kind comes and tells me I need a bath!
The secretary told me he was a wood and a song "
ill take the woods! "
The third man comes and does the same. to the brink of a place.
The three men walk in the same time,
The first man said that if I dress to feel I am shivering in the back.
The second man said that every time I sit in my yoilet i splinters get in your ass
The third man said that every time I pull my pants song in the toilet

"See what I see?" What do I see? "


2 How do you wake up lady gaga?


Meter face (poker face)

4 comments:

Jordan said...

The first is funny and the second is very funny, but creative

prettybl... said...

Corney but fun

love_dru... said...

Cheese .... A Lil Fun

Drew said...

"I'm sorry, but there's a fine line between Corny and stupid, they flirt with the line

Post a Comment