Friday, January 8, 2010

Car Contract Hire Uk Has Anyone Had A Contract Hire On Ford Mobility UK? How Does It Work? Etc?

Has anyone had a contract hire on Ford Mobility UK? How does it work? etc? - car contract hire uk

I have to share in a question to my highest mobility allowance for a car with Ford. Who knows how long before we know it, I have in my application on Saturday and said they would confirm on Tuesday (yesterday) I have not heard anything, and I wonder, I will call tomorrow to see what happens? Do they still communicate with you by phone or just wait for the acceptance letter and your PIN?

I do not know how it works

1 comment:

fwh said...

They say that I created. I think I contacted Motability get on a vehicle. Normally send you a packet of information that exactly simple, but detailed what it is and explains the terms and conditions. What vehicles are available and what contribution can be compelled to pay.

Post a Comment