Sunday, January 24, 2010

Property Investors Club Where Can I Go For Monetary Help To Start Entertaining For The Elderly?

Where can I go for monetary help to start entertaining for the elderly? - property investors club

To put it briefly, before the hurricane hit New Orleans to go and entertain the elderly at nursing homes. I have my whole team and I'm going to Memphis and try to return it. The residents enjoy the variety of songs that I do and keep them entertained. Instead of just singing in a club and satisfaction is unbeatable. I havecontacted some other properties, she sent a demo and all stakeholders. The work that I have is a stalemate and are barely making ends, and I work all weekends and nights. When I start, I have characteristics of both rising and entertainment are endless and can easily become a business. A company that not only brings joy to me, but for seniors who seek a little luck. I Rememeber all the songs and love. The problem I have no money (what?) For equipment that I need to invest in actions. Everything is under $ 2000, but I can not at this time of a loan or a family thats able to help, we all started during the storagem. I have nothing to sell, and my hands are basically related.
My question is anyone know where to turn to investors for such an adventure? Are there any "personal" investor or someone who feels what I do, and be prepared to offer any help?
Thank you for your time and any advice would be appreciated.

5 comments:

Diane M said...

See if you can be a local company so will receive a music store associated with you. It is before the money, and you can pay over time. In the meantime, can you advertise on your computer.

Pagan Queen said...

Present your dilemma of Commerce. There may be a matter of people who like a tax write off and the benefits are on offer for all. Good luck

Pagan Queen said...

Present your dilemma of Commerce. There may be a matter of people who like a tax write off and the benefits are on offer for all. Good luck

KathyC said...

Check the entertainment cruise ship ... gl

Ret. Sgt. said...

I would try local organizations like Rotary, Lions, Moose, Eagles, American Legion, and many others see when they start you can give some money to go to. I would try the local police, particularly when a unit of FOP or PBA unit, or independent of their union. I have to make the collections of fun for our Lodge FOP, but they again, your request is still legal. We test for 50-60 people.

I'm pretty sure it would be the people in the Barbershop quartets, Sing-A-Longs and other groups contributing to this. Heck, even the scouts came to sing Christmas carols in nursing homes (only to be used anyway).

I thought only go to nursing homes and the men a hot towel, warm shaving cream. This would be the age of my children's parents. As a hot shave with shaving, it was a little known, and the costs are minimal. This brush and a cup of soap and aftershave bay rum, witch hazel, or, if they wished. It was for my stepfather for several years before his death. Now I have approached that age and if I do I never completely eliminated, stiHe wishes to do so.

Post a Comment