Saturday, January 23, 2010

Finance Calculator Fixed Mortgage Calculator For Finance Assignment In Uni???

Fixed mortgage calculator for finance assignment in uni??? - finance calculator

Cathy and Mike are a pair

Mike earned £ 28,000 p / a Gross and Cathy wins £ 26,000 p / a Gross

they want to see the climate can be rented for $ 700 per month is the best option to buy, or just a new house is £ 190,000. They want to know how much you think you can get a mortgage

Where can I find a mortgage that I really want your company to the credit history and everything I eat review, it is not real, which I only need the card.

Thanks

1 comment:

sal_moe said...

Ure, because no one can guarantee the stability of income. That's how I think the problem should be solved.

btw there are also other important information. After you left, and that is when the mortgage is and how much per month? and interest rates. there is no fixed number for this, because it depends on the agreement with the lender.


BTW Ur last comment that says something like "to make the people living in England I would like to personally thank u" also flattered and I'm happy to help you, but I wonder would you be surprised if I said was "the man", but really a girl, and if I wanted to say thanks is not necessary to go all the way to Egypt. LOL

All Forms hope u dont mind taking the help of a girl.

Good luck;)

Post a Comment