Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Sprinkler Service I Am Planning To Plant A Tree In My Yard. How Do I Find Out Where The Lines Are For My Sprinkler System?

I am planning to plant a tree in my yard. How do I find out where the lines are for my sprinkler system? - sprinkler service

We have just bought the house a year ago. The irrigation system is twenty years and has a few different owners. The company, which provides services to the irrigation system, the company is not installed. I do not know who have installed it. We live in Missouri, and we have a "ritual You Dig" number, but I do not know where the lines are sprinklers.
I am very concerned that if it digs a hole for the tree, he accidentally hit one of two water pipes for irrigation. Can someone enlighten us how the meeting?

3 comments:

PropReno said...

After so many years and the owners of the pipes could practically everywhere.
There is simply no reliable way to know without excavation.
Since the sprinkler lines are easy to repair and disperse, I would not be overly concerned about it.
To determine the exact location that you want to plant a tree (not too close to the house of the mind, because you have problems with contamination of the root can have in the future), and begin to dig.
Pay no attention to irrigation lines.
Just keep in mind where they come into the hole, and when to leave them.
Cut off the street if necessary.
Then, after the tree is, you can change the layout of the pipes to stay away from the roots get larger as the water and was able to really bust the pipe over time.
What prevents the water and gas pipelines and power lines and sewers.
That you will be a problem if they on the road, which is not as simple as moving irrigation lines.
You mentioned that you call Dig Rite.
If it is what I think is should be attentive to all the major PIPES near, but not interfere with irrigation pipes, because as I said, a little problem.

Larz said...

Turn your sprinkler and see where the lines are like that. If your system is used in different again from time to time, and then you can see the line from the tap and run from all sprinklers in a row.
And if they start to dig, if you touch the line with the paddle that you are not supposed to break the line, just move the hole.

arctosta... said...

We bought a house with a garden hose eggshell density PVC sprinkler. (also 25) My experience tells them that they are digging wherever you choose a simple touch and stay. May without rhyme or reason in the pattern and I am convinced that everyone, the first spray, decided to go with the future owner. But the good news is that it easy to repair and distribute. After several changes in the landscape to a professional.
This is a good site with videos:
http://www.irrigationrepair.com/

Post a Comment